The imagination of chocolate donuts itself bring water in our mouth. Donuts are great treat for the taste buds and perfect delicious evening snack for your family and friends. Indulge into this sweet snack and cherish it to the core. If you have been thinking chocolate donuts are only available in confectioners, you are wrong! You can easily make them at home with sheer perfection and hassle-free style.
Step-by-step guide to chocolate donut making
- Use medium to high degree of heating. Let the oil heat up to 375 degrees. While the oil heats up, remove biscuits from can and put them on a flat surface.
- Now, it’s time to make a hole in center of the biscuits. Use bottle top to create the hole.
- Take a tong and carefully place biscuits in the hot oil to make them light fried. Remove the biscuits only when they are golden brown in color and fluffy. Do not delay in removing the donuts from pan as donuts do not take much time to be cooked.
- Carefully remove the donuts one by one from oil and place them on a tissue. It will soak excess oil in it and also will help it in cooling.
- Now it’s time to prepare the yummy chocolate glaze topping. Take a pan. Put butter, corn syrup, milk, vanilla extract in it. Heat it until all melt and mix.
- Turn the heat low and add chocolate. Whisk it until the texture turns rich and creamy.
- Remove the pan from heat. Add powdered sugar in it and whisk until becomes plain and uniform textured.
- Take icing spatula and spread the ready-to-use chocolate glaze on the donuts. Apart from spreading the glaze, drizzle little bit of chocolate glaze on top or dip the donut in the chocolate glaze mix. It will create a thick coat of chocolate glaze. Now, let it dry and cool down.
Serve it. Enjoy!
Tags: Bit Of Chocolate, Chocolate Donut, Chocolate Glaze, Confectioners, Corn Syrup, Delicious Evening, Donuts, Evening Snack, Excess Oil, Flat Surface, Free Style, Hot Oil, Oil Heat, Powdered Sugar, Sheer Perfection, Spatula, Sweet Snack, Taste Buds, Thick Coat, Yummy Chocolate