Whose mouth doesn’t start watering at the very thought of irresistible fudges, and especially when it’s chocolate-peanut butter one? Fudges are the in-between delicacies of candies and cookies. If fudges really attract your senses and seduce you with its taste, why not start preparing it at home rather than hitting a bakery and confectioner every time? A yummy fudge can be made at home with ease, and that too with simple ingredients you already have at home.
So, gear up for the most exciting session of preparing mouth watering chocolate-peanut butter fudge.
Chocolate peanut butter fudge making guide
- Take either two square shaped pans or a rectangular pan. Grease the inside bottom with butter or margarine.
- Take a heavy saucepan and put butter or margarine. Melt it on low heat. Add evaporated milk and blend well until it becomes smooth and even.
- Add sugar to it and keep stirring until it dissolves into the liquid. If you want clip a candy thermometer to the side of the pan.
- Add fluff or marshmallow cream. Blend it until it turns smooth. Keep stirring, so that the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Boil the mixture on medium heat. Slowly turn into low heat. Heat it for 5 minutes till it comes to the soft ball stage on the candy thermometer. Keep on stirring.
- Now remove the pan from heat and add peanut butter to it. Mix it well. Add small chocolate chips and keep stirring until the mixture turns smooth and rich. Add vanilla extract. You can also add some chopped nuts to it. Stir it.
- Now put the mixture in the prepared greased pan/pans. Spread it evenly and let it cool down. Cut it into squares and serve them. You can also refrigerate the remaining ones.
And the temptation is waiting for you to indulge into it. Enjoy!
Tags: Bakery, Butter Or Margarine, Candies, Candy Thermometer, Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chopped Nuts, Confectioner, Delicacies, Fluff, Fudges, Grease, Heat Heat, Marshmallow Cream, Medium Heat, Rectangular Pan, Saucepan, Soft Ball Stage, Squares