Written by: bikram
Who would love pathetic dry and damaged hair? I am sure, none of us. It turns quite unmanageable. You may not always hit a salon to get it treated, as it will definitely create a hole in the pocket and damage your hair with harsh chemicals. Instead switch over to natural home remedies, which will not only restore luster and health to your hair, but also make you look at your best hair.
Follow these few simple tips to own a shining cascade of hair
- Wash your hair. Now apply one cup of mayonnaise to your wet hair. Cover each hair strand right from the root till the end. If you have long hair increase the quantity as per requirement of hair. Now, wear a shower cap and let the mayonnaise settle in your hair for half an hour. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and allow it to dry naturally.
- Take half of banana, half of avocado and egg yolk. Mix altogether. Apply the mixture on wet hair. Put it all over your hair, right from the root till end of each hair strand. Cover your head with a shower cap and allow the mixture to settle down for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with mild shampoo and let it dry naturally.
- Take one egg, one table spoon of almond oil, one tablespoon of coconut oil and two tablespoons of honey. Mix them well and apply on wet hair in the similar way as mentioned in above paragraph. Wear shower cap and let it stay for 30 minutes. Then wash it off.
- Mix half cup of sunflower oil with half cup of wheat germ oil and one tablespoon of honey. Heat it and apply on wet hair in the same process as mentioned above. In similar process cover your head and wash off after 30 minutes. It will do deep nourishment and deep moisturizing of your hair.
- Follow few important small tips. Avoid rubber bands, and use coated hair bands. Don’t rub hair with towel, pat it dry, and allow it to dry naturally. Go for periodical hair cuts to get rid of the split ends. Don’t use curling iron or hot rollers. Don’t brush your hair when it’s wet, instead use wide tooth comb to detangle your hair. Always try to dry your hair naturally instead of using hair dryers, which make hair dry and rough. And last but not the least, take a proper balanced diet. If you are well nourished from within it will reflect in your hair too.
Just follow these few simple tips and discover shiny tresses.
Tags: Almond Oil, Avocado, Coconut Oil, Curling Iron, Damaged Hair, Egg Yolk, Hair Bands, Hair Strand, Harsh Chemicals, Hot Rollers, Luster, Mayonnaise, Mild Shampoo, Natural Home Remedies, Nourishment, Rubber Bands, Shower Cap, Table Spoon, Wet Hair, Wheat Germ Oil