Written by: bikram
Pizza –it brings water in our mouth with the aroma of freshly baked pizza bursting with cheese. If you are a pizza freak, why not try making it at home rather than looking forward to a pizza delivery boy. Homemade pizzas can be equally delicious as the ones we get home delivered. It’s just few tricks and the right ingredients which does the magic. So what are you waiting for? Learn it right here, right now and bring home a slice of Italy.
Ingredients you will need –
- A loaf of frozen bread dough
- Tomato sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
Now, gear up for the most exciting session of pizza preparation.
- Thaw the frozen loaf of bread. You can put the loaf on a plate and cover it with a paper towel or a clean dish towel and leave it for hours.
- Now pre-heat the oven to 360 degrees temperature.
- It’s time to roll the dough into a ball. Find a clean hard surface, either kitchen counter top or a table where you can dust the surface with flour. Now dust the ball of dough and rolling pin with flour on the surface.
- Keep stretching the dough and roll it back with the rolling pin. Keep it up till it becomes flat and thin around 14-16 inches in diameter.
- Now grease the round pizza pan with the help of a shortening or pam. Put the rolled out dough into it.
- Now place the pan inside oven for 5 minutes, till the crust becomes golden brown. Check it while baking and if any air bubbles form deflate them with a knife. If the crust is thick, allow it to bake for longer. Let it firm up.
- Remove pan from the oven.
- If a cheesy pizza is your choice, sprinkle some grated cheese on the crust and then pour tomato sauce on it. Evenly distribute the sauce with a spatula or a knife.
- As per your choice, sprinkle seasonings on the sauce. You can sprinkle oregano, pepper and salt. You can experiment with other seasonings too.
- To indulge yourself into the bursting cheese flavor, spread a liberal amount of cheese on the top.
- Spread other toppings on top of the cheese. You can also reverse it by putting cheese first and then cover it with the toppings.
- Place it in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Remove it from the oven, cut and serve.
That’s all it takes to make a scrumptious pizza at home.
Tags: Air Bubbles, Baked Pizza, Cheese Flavor, Dish Towel, Frozen Bread Dough, Grated Cheese, Home Pizza, Homemade Pizzas, How To Make Pepperoni, Kitchen Counter Top, Loaf Of Bread, Paper Towel, Pepper And Salt, Pepperoni Pizza, Pizza Delivery Boy, Pizza Pan, Pizza Preparation, Rolling Pin, Salt Pepper, Tomato Sauce