Written by: bikram
Tons of make-up, facial sessions or even Botox can’t bless you with a glowing and healthy skin. If your gene has not been kind enough to bestow you with a flawless healthy skin; don’t regret. You can still own a healthy skin. A healthy glowing skin looks young, fresh and gorgeous in every situation. A perfect skin doesn’t need blanket of makeup; it looks like a fresh daisy radiating forever.
15 steps to healthy perfect skin
- Just get into the habit of taking good care of your skin, and owning a healthy skin will no longer be a dream for you.
- First of all, use minimum of makeup in your daily life. Harsh chemicals of makeup always damage skin, even if for negligible percentage. Make sure you remove all make-up before hitting the bed. Let the skin breathe when you are resting.
- Wear a sunscreen lotion when you are out in the sun. Sunrays are very hazardous for skin. Use SPF 15 or above. Protect yourself further with a hat and sunglass.
- Treat your face gently. Don’t squeeze, poke acne or scars. It will worsen and turn into permanent scar. In worse state consult a dermatologist.
- Drink a lot of water. It will purify your system, keep you hydrated, and release toxins from body.
- Use gentle moisturizing soap or cleanser for skin. Avoid chemical based agents.
- Check your diet. Make sure you have a healthy wholesome diet enriched with vitamin, minerals, protein. Vitamin A, B, C, E keep skin healthy and glowing. Include an apple in your breakfast every day. Lot of fruits, green vegetables, nuts, eggs will keep you healthy from inside. Pick up fruits with more of fiber.
- Don’t use skin products without knowing your skin type. Find out your skin type – dry, oily, normal, sensitive, or a combination. Each skin type requires different care, different soap and moisturizers, and different sunscreen lotions. If you are not sure get it tested by a dermatologist.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing should be regular regime for your skin, irrespective of your skin type. As per your skin’s nature choose the appropriate product. Wash your skin at least 2 times a day with a cleanser or soap. Moisturize your skin before going to bed.
- Treat your skin at least once a weak. Start with a good exfoliation of dead skin. Pick up a mild scrubber. It allows skin to detox. Don’t be too harsh. It will also improve the blood circulation. Steaming, peeling followed by a rejuvenating face pack will revitalize your skin.
- Make sure your digestive system is fine. Check constipation, stomach upsets.
- Exercise daily. It will cast a glow on your face.
- Keep yourself away from worries and stress.
- Avoid excess sugar, it facilitates wrinkles, weakens elasticity and make skin sag causing premature ageing of skin.
- Derive essential fat from your daily diet, to appear healthy and glowing.
That’s all it takes to wrap a healthy skin. Just maintain the regime and your skin won’t let you down.
Tags: Botox, Damage Skin, Facial Sessions, Fruits Vegetables, Glowing Skin, Green Vegetables, Harsh Chemicals, Healthy Skin, Lot Of Water, Moisturizers, Moisturizing Soap, Perfect Skin, Release Toxins, Scars, Skin Products, Skin Type, Sunscreen Lotion, Sunscreen Lotions, Vitamin Minerals, Wholesome Diet