In the last article on cold calling we discussed about the efficacy of cold calling techniques, and when we can use it. In this article, we will discuss about the structure of a cold call. Indeed, given the brevity of time that we get in a cold call, we need to structuralize the communication we have in order to create interest. You can consider using the following structure while making the cold call. These are the crucial steps that must be followed while making a cold call.
1. Begin with telling your name and company’s name, and do it as succinctly as you can.
2. Use this brief moment to gain access to more time, may be 45-50 seconds more. This can only be done, if you address the client’s problem in one single line. You got me right. You will need to do some research before making the cold call. No blind cold calls please!
3. Once you got the time you asked for, get directly to the point and build the case, so that you can get a chance to have a face to face meeting.
4. Give some detail about the problem you seek to address and hide some details. The idea is to build curiosity.
5. Let the client take the lead. Your objective is to get to the meeting table, not to practice the one-upmanship.
6. No one likes pushy sales person, so hang up if the person is not interested.
Low cost and high quality provided by the top Website Hosting providers.
Meet Michael Fertik with Reputation.com.